Skip to main content

Kalank | Song | Guitar Lesson

(Song tabs)

e|----------------------------------------------|
B|----------------------------------------------|
G|--6-7--9-7-6--7/9-----2-4-5-4-2--4/5----------|
D|--------------------4-----------------3-------|
A|----------------------------------------------|
E|----------------------------------------------|
e|----------------------------------------------|
B|----------------------------------------------|
G|------2-----5/6---4-2-4/5--4--2--2-2----------|
D|--3-5---5-3-----------------------------------|
A|----------------------------------------------|
E|----------------------------------------------|
e|----------------------------------------------|
B|----------------------------------------------|
G|--6-7--9-7-9--9/11----/9-6------5-6-----------|
D|---------------------------9-7----------------|
A|----------------------------------------------|
E|----------------------------------------------|    X2
e|----------------------------------------------|
B|-----------------------------------3h5p3------|
G|--6-7--9-7-6--7/9-----2-4-5-4-2-5--------5-2--| 
D|------------------4---------------------------|
A|----------------------------------------------|
E|----------------------------------------------|
e|----------------------------------------------|
B|----------------------------------------------|
G|------2-----5/6---4-2-4/5--4--2--2-2----------| 
D|--3-5---5-3-----------------------------------|
A|----------------------------------------------|
E|----------------------------------------------|
e|----------------------------------------------| 
B|----------------------------------------------|
G|--2-2h4-4-----2-2h4-4-----2-2h4-4-------------| 
D|----------------------------------------------| 
A|----------------------------------------------| 
E|----------------------------------------------|
e|----------------------------------------------| 
B|----------------------------------------------|
G|--2-2-4/6----2-2-4/6----2-2-4/6-----2--2------| 
D|----------------------------------------------| 
A|----------------------------------------------| 
E|----------------------------------------------|



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dil Jaaniye | Khandani Safakhana | Song | Guitar Chords

Dil Jaaniye Guitar Chords : STRUMMING : DTU UTU  Start with Single Strokes..            (A).                         (D) Sachiyan mohabbtan nibhawanga            (E).                          (A) Ranjheyan main tera kehlawanga       (A).             (D) Ik vaari dil lag jaane de       (E).             (A) Dil da karaar ban jawanga   (Bm).      (D)  Ilteja dil di hai  (Bm)      (E)               (A) Ik pehal ishq ki hone de        (A).                   (E) Dil Jaaniye mainu jee lain de        (D...

Introduction

Hello !  Guy's  It's me Ash.I have write blogs for you related to -  Guitar Queries.      Lesson Chords.       Lesson Tabs.          Theory of Guitar. & Many more things related to Guitar. So, stay tuned with me SUBSCRIBE  Acoustic Ash ! that's it.I hope that I help to all the needer's. You can also connect me on - Facebook Instagram Twitter Thank you !